The opinions and views expressed on this website (adamslab.io) are the opinions and views of Adam Byers and do not reflect the opinions or views of Adam’s employers, friends, family, or affiliates.
- This is not your site. You do not have a right to publish comments on this site. You’d do yourself a favor to get this straight in your head before you comment.
- If you would not say it to someone’s face, you should not say it in the comments here.
- Don’t be a dick.
- Comments are wholly owned by the comment author and do not reflect the opinion of Adam Byers or anyone beyond the comment author.
- By commenting on adamslab.io you (the comment author) grant Adam Byers a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, and royalty-free license to store, use, transmit, display, publish, reproduce, and distribute your comment(s) in any format, with attribution.
- All content published on adamslab.io is published under a Creative Commons Attribution License. However, this does not include embedded videos form the Adam’s Lab YouTube Channel which are licensed under the Standard YouTube Licence.
To the extent provided by applicable law, content on adamslab.io is provided as is without warranty of any kind expressed or implied. Including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the content is with you. Should the content prove defective, you assume the cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction.